West End Singers and Simon Irwin invite you to choral festivities on the afternoon of Sunday 30 June, at Otterbourne Village Hall. An informal celebration as we make our way through a marvellous cornucopia of musical treats!
Featuring a bit of everything: modern and 20th century pop/rock, folk, 1920s swing, traditional and modern folk, upbeat numbers from musicals and of course one or two classical pieces; we’re going from Adele to Avicii by way of Arthur Sullivan, Fred Astaire, and Avenue Q! Not to mention a special new arrangement of “Another Day Of Sun” from La La Land, a Lady Gaga medley, and some Queen and ELO are also on offer…
Tea and homemade cakes (included in the ticket price)!
Sunday 30 June 2019, at 3:00pm
Otterbourne Village Hall, SO21 2ET
We are returning to Otterbourne Village Hall for our fourth year as we’ve really come to love the venue! It’s the perfect place for our summer celebrations: a large hall with lots of natural light, indoor and outdoor space, ample parking on-site, and a kitchen/bar.
- Tickets are £12 for adults, FREE for children under 16
- Book tickets online through Yapsody ticket sales using PayPal or credit card (see link below)
- If you wish to make a booking by phone or talk to someone about your booking, please phone 01489 880554.
- Alternatively, if you have a query that can be answered by email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that as we cannot accept payment details by email, bookings must be made either online through Yapsody, by phone, or in person.
- Online tickets can be either printed out, emailed to you, or collected on the day of the concert
- There is a small booking fee, solely in order to cover our payment processing costs.
This year we are proud to support Jane Scarth House, a local charity founded in 1995 and based in Romsey that provides free support to those living with cancer and their carers.